MQX New England.

I went to MQX Thursday and Friday with a friend who had never been before. She said she’d go again next year with me.:) They had such amazing quilts! 

I went to 2 lectures. One by Judi Madden and one by Bethanne Nemish. I enjoyed both of them. I got some ideas to quilt a couple quilts and I’ve been paper practicing new feathers I learned and am looking forward to trying them out on some quilts. 

Deb.

Aren't classes awesome!  I took 5 of 6 classes/lectures Judi offered at the Utah quilt show a few years ago.  It was the first time I had done classes at a quilt show and I got so much out of it and had such a great time, I vowed to do it again ASAP!  I am registered for some classes at the Canadian National quilt show with Kathleen Riggins at the end of May.  Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Vicki, we must have gone the same year?  I haven't been back since my first time.  I was just disappointed at the size of the classes (to big).  Loved seeing the quilts and the vendors.  I did like the fact that I could get off the train and walk to the hotel in Providence, RI.

Archived