I went to MQX Thursday and Friday with a friend who had never been before. She said she’d go again next year with me.:) They had such amazing quilts! 

I went to 2 lectures. One by Judi Madden and one by Bethanne Nemish. I enjoyed both of them. I got some ideas to quilt a couple quilts and I’ve been paper practicing new feathers I learned and am looking forward to trying them out on some quilts. 

Deb.

MQX was my first show and first classes ever!  I had a BLAST!  I went Wednesday and Friday.

The quilts were amazing - the people were awesome and I met SO many cool people.  I took classes with Clem (Clementine) Buzick, Dusty Farrell, and Karlee Porter.  Can't wait until next year!

Deb

May your passion for thread & fabric creations bring joy to you and others!

Blessed wife to my amazing husband, thankful mom to my phenomenal kids, Caretaker to the very spoiled fur & feather babies.

APQS Lenni 2016 and a few Janome machines

Blog: applewoodquilts.blogspot.com

Aren't classes awesome!  I took 5 of 6 classes/lectures Judi offered at the Utah quilt show a few years ago.  It was the first time I had done classes at a quilt show and I got so much out of it and had such a great time, I vowed to do it again ASAP!  I am registered for some classes at the Canadian National quilt show with Kathleen Riggins at the end of May.  Can't wait!

Kathy :)

2017 APQS Lucey

Janome 6600P

I went about 5 years ago and it was the best learning experience for me!  I also enjoyed meeting many of the people on this forum...we met and had dinner together...loved it!

aedc2cc10e0045c5397509e8f6b74d4d.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewmanyquiltssewlittletime/

Proud Millie Owner!

Sew Many Quilts - Sew Little Time

Custom Long Arm Quilting

Vicki, we must have gone the same year?  I haven't been back since my first time.  I was just disappointed at the size of the classes (to big).  Loved seeing the quilts and the vendors.  I did like the fact that I could get off the train and walk to the hotel in Providence, RI.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png