Paducah Quilt Murals Inc is excited to host an online Yurt Quilt Auction from April 16-30 featuring 19 beautiful works by longarm quilter Linzi Upton, aka The Quilt Quine, from Crathes, Scotland.

We know they say good art shouldn't match the sofa, but we choose to differ. PQMI is proud to offer these 19 beautiful quilted yurt panels for your everyday enjoyment.

Below is a sampling of some of the panels. Read more about this online fundraiser for Quilt City USA® Murals and see all 19 quilts at benefitbidding.com/yurtquiltauction.

3.detail.jpg.b82935bf14c984d433a0839203d053d0.jpg1.detail.jpg.41037111b5410bc08c9518893485841c.jpg

Yurt Auction Header with Logo_screens.jpg

Lizzie used to own an APQS.  Several of us "old timers" helped her make her first ever YURT frame covered with quilt panels panels.  I was one of the ones who made a panel for her.  I'm sure there's still messages and pictures here on the forum if you look for them.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

photo-2675.jpg

...Lynn Krawczyk of Quilting Arts Magazine is writing an article about the collaborative aspect of the QuiltedYurt , USA and wants to feature the Stunt Quilters! It was a very popular exhibit at IQA Houston 2012 and a great big sign explained all about the original project and the marvellous Stunt Q...

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information! What an exciting project that quilted yurt was. I haven't seen Quilted Yurt USA in person but I HAVE seen all the panels for the auction and they are SPECTACULAR, so I can imagine that yours are as well. The auction bids begin at $300! I'm sure you are an amazing quilter, but if you want to have one of these, please bid and encourage your friends to do so as well.