I have had my 12' Millie for 16 years and love her.  I'm no longer have a business and mostly do quilting for my daughter and myself.  Rarely am I quilting Queen size quilts.  Can't find any information on shorter rails.  I've seen them at quilt shows so I know they're out there.  Any suggestions?

Terminator, please list your location.   I agree, swap if possible.  APQS does sell 8 and 10 feet tables.  Check with your local dealers.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

I'm in Ventura, Ca.   Will be remodeling my sewing room in June (approx.) and thought it would be a good time to reduce the foot print of the machine.  Right now the machine is buried with furniture around it, while we work on another room.  Set back in time since hubby had to have his appendix out last week and remodeling has come to a stand still.

I know what you mean about downsizing.   Just for your info, the maximum size I can quilt is 100 in wide on my 10ft frame.  That's using every bit of the canvas.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

It may depend on the type of table you have. i have a old Millie on an old table - 3 rails not 4 and I had my handyman cut down the rails and bed. Carefully. Wish I'd made it shorter!