----SOLD-----Machine Quilting Magazines 2015/June 2016

I am trying to downsize some of my "stuff" and have ALOT of quilting magazines to sell....before I list them on ebay I was thinking that I would try here first... to start I have all of 2015 and through June of 2016 to sell as one bundle...read through once, all in excellent condition, no smoking or pets here...  I am thinking $25.00 for all of them plus shipping and I believe they will all fit in a flat rate priority mail box for about $14.00....

Pics attached....

fullsizeoutput_17ad.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_17ae.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nancy, they are mostly dedicated to longarm quilting, the later years also address sit down quilting I think they combined two ideas and combined the publishing from 2009 on...

On 5/20/2018 at 7:09 AM, nancys13 said:

Vicki, I guess I have been living under a rock and did not know this magazine existed!   Is it dedicated to longarm, sit down, or both? 

I apologize for not getting back to all of you sooner...my middle daughter just delivered her first baby, our 4th grandchild and he spent a week in NICU, was finally home last week, and I went to help out...but am now back!

I have other years from 2007 until 2014 (2015 and 16 have been sold), I am working through those who have messaged me privately in the order that I received your messages...and promise to get back to anyone interested...once I have done that I will post anything not yet sold on this thread...

Thanks for helping me get some spring cleaning done and finding more space in my quilting room!

Archived