ClassiQ Intelliquilter for Sale!

I sold my 2008 14foot Millennium, but I still have the IQ for sale. It has been removed from the machine, of course, but it has the brackets for the blissed Millennium. It has the regular motors for it. I live in Nebraska and I bought it new in 2010. It is the complete IQ. I think they call it the ClassiQ? It has all the capabilities. 

Please pm me here with any questions. $8500.00

Julia

On 5/29/2018 at 8:56 AM, Katydids said:

It will work on a Lenni with Bliss, you would need a new switch cable for Lenni, as the Millie cable is different.

Thank you for answering! Such nice people on here! Thanks again!

I edited the original post to reflect that I have the ClassiQ. Sorry for the confusion. This is the FULL VERSION IQ. 

There are many many YouTube videos that will help get you familiar with what it can do. It will be registered to the buyer so you can get the updates for it, too!

Julia

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2018 at 6:43 PM, dbustle said:

What additional hardware would be required to install this on a non-blissed Millie?

You would only need to buy the instillation kit for your table. I had it on a non-blissed Millie and if I can figure out what pieces I need for that instillation and I can find them I would be glad to include that. Or I could just buy you that kit, or discount the price to give you room to buy the kit. I don’t think they are all that expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Julia,

I am very interested in the you IQ system.  Were you able to look up the tablet, memory capabilities, and what parts may be needed - IE installation kit info...

I have a 2011 Millie w/ bliss, & I am in NW Florida - for shipping reference.  If you could get back to me that would be great!

Thank you!!

Melinda

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...