pics

Mary Beth

I don't know anything about a Mac and I would have thought the same about Webshots, hummm.

Do you have the pics saved in your computer?? I click on the picture I want to post, go to edit picutre, then resize and save it to the file. Then come here, type my message; then post the picture. Can' post more than one at a time...that is where I am challenged :)

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=5648

Click this link, I posted this a while ago, but I am not sure many people have seen it. If it is not helpful let me know, part of my job is make instructions like this for people. I can refine the instructions, or make them more detailed, or even make a video of how and put it on my web site...

Let me know if you are still having troubles and I am sure we can get you posting pictures by the thousands!!!

I do not have a mac, but this is what I do to post photos:

Go into my pictures, click on photo, then an option comes up on the left side under file and folder tasks that says "email this file". I click on it and a little window pops up that asks if you want to make pictures smaller, click yes. Then I email it to myself. Then I save the pictures from the email to a folder on my desktop. (When I go to post them, they are easier to find on my desktop when I browse for them.)

I know there's probably an easier way, but I have been unable to figure out how to resize properly, which was my problem, and this works for me.

Good luck!

When I have a large photo, I use Microsoft Picture Manager program to resize my photos. It's easy peasy and even a dork like myself can do it. This program is part of the MS Office Suite, I believe. Another option is to use Picaso which is a free Google shareware program you can get from Google. Picaso is a great way to manage your photos if you have a large inventory of them.

It took me a bit to figure it out too - Linda Card listed some really nice

instructions once and I printed them out, followed them and it work great!

Have not had a problem since, but I still can not load more than one photo

in a post..... but thats o.k...... I just reply to it and post another photo!

Judi, look at the instructions available above, I put a link up a few replies eariler...

Here it is again, after the instruction there is link so you can download them as a Word file, might be a little eaier to read if you do...

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=5648

Hope it helps, it will explain posting more than one picture... (They must be on a web site already, that is the key point!)

Good luck....

After a few days away from trying to figure out how do do this , I believe I know how to post a picture (from a Mac). I realize the original post wasn't even in the right forum, and if this first photo actually appears in the proper size I will repost in the birthday photo forum !! My fingers are crossed & my hopes are high... wish me luck!

post--13461898150991_thumb.jpg

Archived