Where to sell my quilts

Wilma

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Thanks for telling me that my clumsy fingers didn't type in my URL properly. Luckily I put it into my signature as well.

Thanks for the compliment on our web site. We just published it last week so it is still evolving. We are working on getting a few vendors lined up so should be able to get some nice products out there for you to look at. I just posted my first blog article today. Keep checking back and let me know if you have any suggestions.

We are planning on hitting a lot of quilt shows and quilt shops this year. I'll try to write up reviews and take pictures of the best stuff.

http://www.highplainsquilting.com

• 3 months later...

Hi Gary and welcome to the board.

Most quilt shops don't want to buy quilts.. rather they want quilts to display which are made from patterns and fabrics they sell in the store as an advertisement.

I vote for Etsy. Craigs list might be another option. forget Ebay unless you are selling older quilts.

And Lots of Good Luck, Wilma.

RitaR

If you live on a busy road put a sign out in your yard and they will come to you. That's what I have done for the past 9 years. I used to go to craft shows until they got too greedy with their prices and wanted us to come two days. Now I just keep plenty on hand and don't have to go out in the elements . Some weeks I sell 3 or 4 and others I sell maybe one, but happy.

Archived