Sellers: Read Before Posting

APQS

Please let APQS.com know when your quilting machine or other materials have been sold so we can update/remove your listing.

Consider including with your listing:

-Item features, price, age, model, size-dimensions, condition

-Your contact name, e-mail and/or phone number

-Your location (where item will be shipped from)

-Dates item is available, example: now-April or until sold

-Reason for selling the item

By listing an ad on APQS.com you agree to the conditions of this term of use policy.

1. I certify that I am at least 18 years of age.

2. APQS.com serves as a communication tool for our members, but we are not responsible for any actions or postings made by our members. Anything a member posts for sale on APQS.com is the responsibility of that member. APQS.com is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from transactions between members.

3. All information that you post on APQS.com is considered public information. Please don't post any information like home or business addresses, phone numbers or other personal information that you consider private.

4. APQS.com reserves the right to delete any posting, comment or member for any reason at any time.

5. APQS.com may change this user agreement at any time and post will those changes in this forum as notification to members using this service.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a 2004 Millenium machine for sale. It is CSA Certified. I bought it to start a business but that didn\'t work out. The machine is like new, it has done about 6 quilts. It is in Peterborough Ontario Canada. It is still set up so that we could demo it, but it could be shipped in about a week. I am asking 13500 for the machine.

Please contact Heather at etippelt@i-zoom.net.

• 3 weeks later...

My used Gammill sold over a month ago and I still haven\'t been able to delete the post. I posted a "sold, thanks" but most people don\'t seem to read the whole thread and I still get quite a bit of e-mail. Tried contacting apqs but no luck. Has anybody encountered this problem?

(And I\'m still thrilled about the forum and the terrific response!)

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Can you edit the post and change subject line to SOLD.. or Add SOLD to it? I just deleted the post I had on here to sell the towa and it worked well.

Maybe it makes a diff if there are any replies posted on chat? I didn't have any there.

RitaR.

Rita, you can edit any of the posts that you put on the forum. After you hit "Post Reply" when the screen comes up with your post, you will see in the upper right hand corner the little dark blue button "edit", click on that you you can change the name of the post to include the word "SOLD" or change the wording in your post. But you can only make these changes if you are the author of them. So, I couldn't go in and change your post, only you can do that. Just a little FYI:D

Thanks Patty Jo, thats the way I thought it was.. some of the gals don't seem able to delete or edit... like yesterday I couldn't access anything but the first page.. today, all is well.. internet gremlins or poltergeists.. grrrrrrrrr

RitaR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Have never posted before so I do hope this is the correct location. My millie runs like a charm!! stitch reg., one stitch, lazer, 14 foot table, located east central IL. I'm closing a business after 10 years because I don't like empty nesting and I have found a job I LOVE!!! $12,500.00 Buyer pays shipping charges. Rulers, stencils, and tons of thread also available! Call Susan 217-690-2711

• 1 month later...

FOR SALE: 2002 Millennium with 12 foot table and 1 inch plastic grid, stitch regulator, laser light pen, instruction book. Price:$11,000 plus shipping.

20 pantos also available $100 for all.

I am moving and cannot take the Milli with me. I am in North Florida. Contact me at jjeanne5478@aol.com.

• 10 months later...

For Sale 2009 Millinnum. 12' table. Used less than 5 hrs. Hurt my back and won't be able to start business as planned. $15,000. APQS has agreed to extend 3 year warranty. The machine is in North Bend Oregon. I will deliver in Oregon, but shipping will be $500 if outside of Oregon. Includes fabric advance and other accessories. Please email me at janehatfield@verizon.net

Jane,

Your post went on an old topic. You'll want to have your machine listed as a new topic, so that the topic title is about your particular machine. Go to the 'For Sale - Used Quilting Machines' Forum and then hit the 'Topic' button, then put in the subject and info about your machine for sale. Best wishes on the sale!:)

• 1 month later...

For Sale, 2002 Millennium, 14' table with stitch regulator, Bobbin thread cutter, laser light and stylus pointer, Channel locks, and Hartley Fence with some pantos.

I have loved and used my Millie for many beautiful quilts. It's been regularly maintained by us and serviced by APQS. Most of the carriage and table wheels are newer. Wish to downscale to a 12' table, and a new head like the Freedom SR as space allows.

We're located in the Los Angeles, CA (LAX area). Asking $11,000, OBO, Please arange your own delivery. Will discuss shipping at your own expense. Please email to Dallisonqt@aol.com. for any questions we may answer.

Dottie Allison, DreamMaker Quilts and Design phone 310-529-6142

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello Ladies and Gents, I have been using a Juki 98P Midarm machine on a King size frame but want to upgrade to a longarm machine. Although we have some suppliers of new machines in Australia, second hand units are very scare. Has anyone had any experience or know of anyone who has sold a used unit into Australia?

I am aware that the machine would need to be converted from 110V to 240V for Australian use, but that is only a minor issue.

Would love to hear from you.

Best wishes from down under

Betty

• 1 month later...

I have a Millennium 14 ft 2007 machine for sale. I have used it sparingly the past couple years and have decided to make some space in my basement by selling it. It has the stitch regulator, a brand new set of wheels and has just been serviced. It also has the Hartley fence and a few other things that could be worked into the price. I am from Edmonton, Alberta and therefore, for all you Canadians, you don't have to pay GST or brokerage fees. I am asking $13,750.

• 9 months later...

2008 Lenni Quilting System for sale in excellent condition with 20" throat and on-demand automatic stitch regulator. Makes a perfect stitch. Comes with a 10 ft. adjustable height metal table, and APQS industrial bobbin winding machine. $7,000 Available now.

Located in the New Orleans area.

Email CiCi at clandry99@bellsouth.net

Archived