Millennium/Compuquilter for Sale

After a much long and hard thinking process I have made the decision that at this time in my life spending time with my family is the important thing that I need to do.... I have 2 boys 13 and 10 and I feel as if I am missing out on so many things.. I am looking to sell my 2004 Millennium and 2005 Compuquilter.....It will come with soo many goodies enough to just start quilting and not have to worry about anything.

2004 Millennium

2005 Compuquilter ( I have been assured by DeeDee that if you purchase it you will still get the updates for it)

Approximately $1000.00 in patterns that I have purchased for it.

Around $500.00 in Thread (All Superior threads)

2 or 3? zippers that I purchased but never sewed on.

Stand Alone Bobbin Winder

Saddle Chair

Thread Holder that my husband made (holds 50 cones)

lots of metal Bobbins

lots of needles all sizes

And honestly whatever else that I can find that someone else would use with it!

I forgot to add there is a Extended Base and a Microdrive also.

I am asking $27,000.00 plus the cost of shipping if needed.... If someone went out and purchased all this new It would be well over $35,000.00. If you are near me I will gladly spend the day with you playing!

OOPS....

email - c_mgreen@msn.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wanted to say.... I have had a couple emails asking if I would break up the Millennium/Compuquilter.... This is just a heads up that I won\'t break it up. It is the ultimate in a package and I want it to go someone that wants the whole package!! I love this machine and I know that someone else will love the whole package as much as I have.... I am willing to wait until that person comes along because at this time I don\'t need to sell it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have seen her machine and her set up. Just FYI we live in the same city. Her machine is in great shape and Melody if you need a reference on how nice your set up is feel free to tell anyone to look at this post.

She has kept the machine in very good condition, and it is a very nice package.

I was not solicited in any way to comment on this, but just have looked at the machine myself and wasn\'t able to swing it. BUT someone is going to get a great set up.

Melody, give me a jingle sometime if you want to. Love to chat.

Brenda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived