Sue Patten's book

ffq-lar

I just purchased Sue Patten's Freehand Filler Patterns at my LQS. Wowee!! Great book--she shares four or five different quilting designs for each block. For example, Log Cabin, Square-in-a-square, Nine Patch, Snowball, etc. About 40 different blocks are covered. Also, there are matching sashing or border designs. Looks like a great investment!! Thanks, Sue!

Hey, I have this book too! LOVE IT! I was playing around with her pizazzy style of quilting yesterday and was having FUN!

Aren't we so lucky to have these books and resources readily available to us? I feel so blessed. It's like being a kid in a candy store. So many things do, so many quilts to make, so many wonderful quilters willing to share their gifts with us. Yaaay! :P Life is good. :)

This a a great book! Perfect for your new machine owners too. Lots of freehand ideas that are not difficult and yet look fabulous when quilted. You'll look like a pro from the start.

It's a must have for inspiration on " What the heck can I quilt in this area?"

Worth every penny. More designs and less to read.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sue Patten for writing this book! It has given me the tools and the courage to jump in and quilt my spiral lone star. This approach of breaking down the shapes and choosing the quilting designs is exactly what I needed. It has finally clicked. I get it. I'm thrilled with the way it's going. Gotta sleep now but I can't wait to get back at it tomorrow.

• 8 months later...

Archived