Sign in to follow this  
ffq-lar

Sue Patten's book

I just purchased Sue Patten's Freehand Filler Patterns at my LQS. Wowee!! Great book--she shares four or five different quilting designs for each block. For example, Log Cabin, Square-in-a-square, Nine Patch, Snowball, etc. About 40 different blocks are covered. Also, there are matching sashing or border designs. Looks like a great investment!! Thanks, Sue!

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Hey, I have this book too! LOVE IT! I was playing around with her pizazzy style of quilting yesterday and was having FUN!

Aren't we so lucky to have these books and resources readily available to us? I feel so blessed. It's like being a kid in a candy store. So many things do, so many quilts to make, so many wonderful quilters willing to share their gifts with us. Yaaay! :P Life is good. :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

This a a great book! Perfect for your new machine owners too. Lots of freehand ideas that are not difficult and yet look fabulous when quilted. You'll look like a pro from the start.

It's a must have for inspiration on " What the heck can I quilt in this area?"

Worth every penny. More designs and less to read.

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sue Patten for writing this book! It has given me the tools and the courage to jump in and quilt my spiral lone star. This approach of breaking down the shapes and choosing the quilting designs is exactly what I needed. It has finally clicked. I get it. I'm thrilled with the way it's going. Gotta sleep now but I can't wait to get back at it tomorrow.

35BBEE4E298ADDB028F98E00FDA567A9.png

2007 Hand Guided Millennium

Circle Lord

http://picasaweb.google.com/catsquilting

It's been on my "to buy " list for awhile now!!!..I know she doesn't remember but she sold me my Millennium back when the IMQS was in Springfield ,IL for the very last time.She and Karen Mc Tavish are my "Favorite Longarmers with ATTITUDE!"

Susan Atwell Fat Quarter Quilt Farm APQS Millennium APQS SALES REP Northwest Indiana Http://fatquarterquiltfarm.blogspot.com/

I just recently purchased this book and yes, Sue, some great filler ideas. As a matter of fact, I\'m using it right now on a sampler quilt with lots of different star blocks in it. Great book.

Shannon

Freedom SR