A Millie in/near Cloverdale?

sammi

Is anyone who owns a Millie within 4 hours of Cloverdale, California willing to let a lady take a test drive?

This lady has driven an old APQS EZQ, a Tin Lizzie and an HQ 16. She would like to test drive a Millie before making a firm offer on mine.

Thanks for any help

sammi

Bonnie, you live in New York and know where Cloverdale is. I am so impressed. I really like the picture you have on here. You two look so good together. We have a yellow lab that we adore. She keeps us going. -- I like reading your responses on here. You share a lot of good information. Thanks.

Beverly

:P:PBeverly.....just cuz I live in New York, DOESN'T mean I was born and raised here. I lived in Reno, NV for almost 20 years....so I guess you could say I cheated. :P Born and raised in Montana...I didn't let much grass grow under my feet.:cool:

Sara...the Akita is my home buddy..when everyone goes off to school or work....she is great company.

Bonnie, Mom and myself with a hundred or so other quilters around

Sacramento are going to PQIF on a chartered bus from Bearpaws and Hollyhocks shop. Did it last year, loved not driving and being able to chat with the other quilters on the bus. By the time we did our shopping I'd say I had more than enough time to buy and play with the new gadgets. Gonna get some more rulers for my la.. No longer is she named Grace.

Since the Turbo I/S was installed I have to give her a new name, she isn't the same girl I've known for 10 years, she is in a word Bionic, I think that she will become Bionica.

Oh, Michael, wish I was going as well....

I don't know....she has been known as Grace for so long, not sure I can call her anything else except that...how about her new middle name is Bionica "Grace Bionica"

Have fun you guys...think of me while you are having WAY TO much fun.....

Archived