And Another Lennie Question

Do any Administrators or Super Administrators know how long APQS anticipate it will take them to fulfil all the backorders?

I know, I know........being impatient and trying to work out how long it's likely to be before I get mine. It's going to take even longer because of it's journey across the great pond but then we will feel quite special as I think it will be the only Lenni in the UK.

Chris

Maybe if the new owner tells us when she/he ordered the first one, it would give us an idea.., I was told first, Late Oct. then in Nov..

Who is that very lucky new owner????

Knowing roughly would help when we have things to get rid of in our quilting rooms.

RitaRose

Our goal in getting up to speed on all Lenni orders is December. The first 16 machines are expected to go out in the next 3-4 weeks. I have hopefully talked to everyone on the list. In another week or so, I should be able to better update people beyond that.

If you ever have any questions about your machine, please e-mail me at heidi@apqs.com and I will find out where it is.

Chris, yes I did. have been madly selling old presser feet, embroidery programs, templates, things I don\'t use, trying to get enough to easily pay shipping.. by the time it\'s shipped.. Won\'t wait longer.. even though it would be easier to handle the shipping then.. this old thing has tried me beyond any patience I can find, even though it\'s stitching beautifully now.. for now.. after what is nearly a total rebuild.

RitaRose

I just came back from working a Road Show in Wichita with Mark Caraher and Dawn Cavanaugh and want you to know this was ONLY my second time (even as an APQS rep) to have the opportunity to \'play\' with the Lenni. Believe me it is a GREAT little machine. Most especially for someone with a more limited space or budget, OR for someone who ONLY wants to quilt their own tops!

Lenni is a very light/smooth running machine! Now IF we can only find space to add another machine to our small studio....JUST to have it to play with! You know, like the person who rebuilds/refurbishes cars/motorcycles/etc. JUST FOR FUN!:)

Originally posted by mrsbishwit

I know that "QuiltNutOne" purchased her Lennie on 6/1/07 because she posted it when she did. Perhaps she was the first one.

i didn\'t get one. i couldn\'t afford to wait that long; especially when i was originally told middle of August than told the earliest would be in October. i got a Liberty in August instead :D

• 1 month later...

I\'ve been reading through the forum because I am interested in a Lenni. I didn\'t even consider the cost of shipping...it must be REALLY BAD if you have to get a loan to ship one of these things. I checked and UPS will ship a 150lb package from Iowa to Texas for $113.59 ????

Ladies...

The more I read about Lenni, the shipping...not to mention the add on\'s (extras) this is an expensive little baby isn\'t it?

I\'m just glad they are working out all the bugs before they ship \'em. I think that speaks well for the company.

Would LOVE to see some pix of the new improved table... cant visualize right now how it folds? But I would probably move it (has anyone added wheels w/stoppers to their frames? got ideas/ssuggestions?) rather then take it apart (mine will someday share a guest bedrroom that will be my LA room).

I\'m waiting to see Lenni at MXQ in April. Gonna look at them all (Nolting, Gammill) & make up my mind there. But I love reading all your comments ...I learn so much.

Hope those of you who\'ve gotten your Lenni\'s will post & tell all...please!

Be well & happy holidays...gotta go finish some quilt gifts (never enough time!)

Lynn :cool:

Tampa, Fl.

Hi Lynn.

You can go to the hardware store and buy piano casters. They are three wheeled triangles and you can put one under each leg and move your Lenni whenevery you want. Moves easily and they are inexpensive. I use them on my Millie when I get the notion that I what her in a different spot.

Myrna

Lynn, will try to remember to take picts of the unit as we set it up, so you can see how it is made and goes together.. First I have to make sure the camera batteries are well charged.. since my machine is due in today.. I\'ll start posting in my webshots.. as we take a few.. like 6 or so..

RitaR

Archived