Christmas trees

Dutchman

Hi Theo,

That is way cool! I love how you can show the pattern proceed as a video.

I can see that drawing these pattern can be addictive - and what fun it must be to watch the stitching being done on a computerized system.

Unfortunately, I neither have a CQ nor do I do pantos...

I still love seeing your designs. Keep \'em coming...

Birgit

Holly, Let me know how wide your top is and I can resize the panto to that width. That way it will fit perfectly. Resizing is just two clicks of a button in Pre-Design so I can as well give you the right size and email it to you.

Pamela, let me know how wide you want the panto to be.

Loes

Ladies,

Thank you all. It certainly encourages me to continue to look for more themes to share.

We got a lot of requests to send a pdf that\'s why we decided to put on the board. Two different sizes 6/34 inch and 10-58 inch.

Answers to some of your questions

Yes, Loes and myself will be at MQS-2008.

Loes is teaching 3 classes and we already have great fun in thinking of themes to show you. I am more than convinced that we will be able to transfer our enthousiasm to you all.

Personally I cannot draw and I still cannot draw on a sheet of paper but with Pre-Design I manage to make my own themes. I trace from whatever I have to use in a theme.

MQX

We will not be at MQX but David Taft (Kingsman Quilting) is, he is one of our dealers in the USA and I am sure he will have the sofware at his boot.

The program Pre-Design is also downloadable from our website www.pre-design.eu

I have some unfinished projects which I will work on in the next weeks. I will share the drawings as soon as they are finished. Examples of unfinished projects like \'palmbeach\' and another ofcourse \'Santa with his reindeers.\'The last one needs a lot of modification that\'s for sure.

The interesting thing when working with Pre-Design is that I need not to think how it works as it is very easy to work with. I love to look for continuous lines. I will leave the real design work for Loes to work on as she is the real artist in the family.

post--13461898829653_thumb.jpg

I would LOVE to have this to use either on borders or a panto on a guy quilt. I have one that I am working on, windowpane with deer print for my son. If you could send it to me that would be great. I think 8" would be a good size.

Thanks in advance. I need to spend some time trying/using your software. Oh, Debbi and Karissa are so excited about meeting you.

Margie

Hi everyone,

We have put the three sizes (6, 8 and 10 inch high) of Theo\'s panto in one zipped file for you.

When you use the panto, we would love to see some pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Theo and Loes

Note: Attachment has been removed, as it was only free for a limited time. Perhaps it will be back for Christmas in July :)

Originally posted by Loes

Holly, Let me know how wide your top is and I can resize the panto to that width. That way it will fit perfectly. Resizing is just two clicks of a button in Pre-Design so I can as well give you the right size and email it to you.

Pamela, let me know how wide you want the panto to be.

Loes

Loes, Thanks. The 6 in will be perfect for my border. I\'ve already printed it.

Archived