Christmas trees

Dutchman

Hi Sharon,

I have converted Theos drawing for CompuQuilter (CMD-format), zipped it and attached * it to this post. So you can download it by clicking the attachment below.

Please know that it is Theo\'s pattern, so it is a very "freestyle" type of pattern :)

* Note: Attachment has been removed, as it was only free for a limited time. Perhaps it will be back for Christmas in July :)

One note about the CompuQuilter file attached to my previous post:

DXF files exported from Pre-Design are high resolution files: they have a lot of points.

Please do NOT thin the points in CompuQuilter!!

More points is better: the more points, the smoother the lines. It may slow down the CQ by a few seconds, but better wait a few seconds than getting a jagged edge pattern :)

Loes

post--13461898831113_thumb.jpg

The attachments in our previous posts are printable pantos: they are in pdf format and will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Download the attachment, open it by double-clicking on it and choose menu File > Print. Tape the pages together and your panto is ready to roll :).

There\'s also a later attachment, which contains all sizes (6, 8 and 10 inch high) as a combined zip-file. You have to unzip that attachment first and then you will find the three printable pdf-files.

Hope this helps,

Loes

Hi Loes & Theo, I love your pattern. How about sending a link for the design in the .pre format so I can make my wmf file. I have been so busy lately that I haven\'t done any digitizing, but after seeing what Theo is making, I am getting real antsy to get back into Pre-Design. I have one quilt left to bind for a Christmas present and then, hopefully, I\'ll have some spare time to play!

Sue,

We will send you the .pre file, no problem.

It is fun to make my own drawings and leave Loes with the real designs :) We tease eachother in finding new ones.

I am not an expert. Having a pencil in your hand and start drawing is Loes\' speciality, I need to have a picture or a combination of pictures and than I can add my own thoughts and make my drawing.

And Pre-Design is helping me to keep it simple, workable and with quick results. It did not take too much time to start

Last but not least I did not expect all the reactions but it certainly feels good that you all liked my first design.

So, I guess, up to the next one !

Theo

Hi everyone,

We have had lots of email requests for Theo\'s panto files and therefore we have combined them all in one zip file, which can be downloaded at the end of this post.

In the attachment you will find:

1. the three sizes as printable pdf-files (open in Adobe Acrobat and choose menu File > Print),

2. the CompuQuilter file in cmd-format

3. the editable source file, the original drawing in pre-format (open in Pre-Design).

Thanks again for the lovely response!

Loes

Note: Attachment has been removed, as it was only free for a limited time. Perhaps it will be back for Christmas in July :)

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the compliments! We have meanwhile created a special section for Theo\'s free pantos on our website, where you can download them all :)

All pantos are in printable PDF-format and for some patterns we have added the original, editable Pre-Design source file and/or the CompuQuilter file.

You can downlod the files from page: http://store.pre-design.eu (tab: "Theo\'s Pantos").

In "Free Patterns" you will find two pattern samples done by me.

They are free for a limited time only.

Loes, from a chilly Holland

Archived