She's Coming!!

RitaR

Hi Ronda,

We still feel that the horizontal wheel are superior. The vertical wheel are less expensive to manufacture for one thing, and if you look at other vertical wheel systems, the wheel ride down in a grooved track which allows dirt and lint and such to get in the track and not allow the wheels to move good until that is cleaned. Our vertical wheels ride up on a track system not down in a groove which allows the wheels to ride smoother and give you a better ride. We have also elimanated any side to side wobble that may occur when riding down in the groove. I hope that all makes sense. :) Let us know if you have any other questions.

Take care,

Thanks Mark,

The horizontal wheels sounded so great, the whole vertical thing kinda spooked me. Now I know what my friends at Poppy Quilt and Sew are talking about when they say the APQS in enclosed. I knew it had something to do with keeping dirt out, but I didn\'t understand until now. I\'ve been talking to the folks at the PC Quilter place because I want to add this to the Lenni. So far no one has seen any problems with it working with the Lenni. This is the last issue I need to clear up before I place my order. Well, that and getting moved back into my house that is currently being remodeled (with a quilt room added on yippppeee).

THANKS AGAIN so far APQS ROCKS !!!!!

Rhonda.. I\'ve not found any bouncing with Penny.. compared to the old wood table and klunkhead my old one was, and could if not balanced actually bounce the table on the floor.

Lenni is riding nice and smooth even with stop and go of the SR. I just wish I could play this evening.. gotta finish the Christmas Letters and work on the state name machine embroideries.. and these Lenni leaders.. ahem. well.. mumble, mumble, mumble.

Rita :D

Hi Rita

i\'ve been watching your thread with interest- a little more interest tonight as i was notified this morning that my lenni is on its way but it will probably take until the new year to make its journey to Australia and then i\'ll be having all of the fun you are . happy quilting

janelle

Oh, you two will have SOOO much fun. We have to adjust the wheels a wee bit, not hard with the vertical wheels.. just add a washer or two.. Himself is doing that now.. I\'m still trying to get all the state names machine embroidered 7 times.. am more than half way thru the 6th set.. and pray I get them all done by the New Year.. It is such a boRRRRRing thing.. Have to stop both and get a wolfhead shilhouette wall hanging done for our grandson. Glad I don\'t have to stitch it all down. \'LOL, I\'m using glow in the dark fabric and he won\'t know it.. till he goes to bed.

His favorite College team is the Wolverines.. so he won\'t suspect anything.

I\'ll be excited for you, till you get your machines and are having fun with them.

RitaR

Archived