Another Arrival

My Lenni arrived at 1pm yesterday, I am a complete newbie to Long Arm but my DH who has so far assembled the frame,( head is still in the box:)) says the manual APQS supplied is superior & he thinks the best he has ever seen as to details comprehension etc etc. I am looking forward to getting the head out & hopefully finding the DVD to Beginning Long Arm Quilting, but I have already bought Myrna Fickens DVD & it is WONDERFUL, thank you Myrna.

Quiltpki - I am a newbie with a Lenni too! I got mine a couple of weeks ago and am having a ball PPP. I\'ve done a couple of small quilts freehand. Tonight I got brave enough to load my 100"x100" quilt and then realized my batting is only 96" wide:o Oh, well, I\'ll take a break while I wait for a new batting to arrive and do some piecing. I have been practicing doing pantographs and I plan to do one on this quilt. Wish me luck. I\'ll be anxious to hear how things are going with you.

Wow Julie you have really been moving with your Lenni. We got my Lenni fired up just before dinner last night, then we were exhausted so this am I played a little & am just thrilled it is so exciting, this machine is going to so much fun. I wont be able to play with her too much at present as other things are intruding but come New Year I will not let Lenni rest much

Letme know how your 100 inch quilt goes.

Penny.

Archived