My pattern sampler

Hi guys!!! Love to see the pictures of quilts. I have wanted to try something in silk for a couple of years. I saw a trunk show of a woman whose main fabric choice was Dupione (sp?) silk and loved it. You must have to stabilize the fabric somehow, do you?

With the heat in Germany, do you get humidity as well? We just got through a 10 day humid heat-wave and are about to have a couple more days of it. I hate to say it...but it makes me think of cooler winter days all snuggled up in a flannel nightie and a quilt....I can hardly quilt in the humidity!

Have a great day .... Sandra

Sandra - it is getting very humid here, too. Everybody is longing for some refreshing rain in the evening...

Myrna - to include pictures in a post, you need to click on the Reply button to display the Post Reply dialog (rather than using the Quick Reply box).

At the bottom of the Post Reply dialog, it says Attachment on the left and allows you to browse your computer for the file you want to attach on the right. Once you have selected the picture to attach, you post your message by clickin on the respective button. Hope this make sense.

Best, Birgit

Archived