Temperature for Machine

jacksong

One reason I considered APQS was because of the all Aluminum construction. My quilt room is across the driveway (I live on a farm) and I don't cool or heat it unless I'm in the room (I also have a full-time job). It is insulated though. I do live in California however and our winters aren't that severe in Central CA. Thanks Mark for the tip to run it for 5-10 minutes on manual to warm it up.

Gayle

Kingsburg CA

Gayle, you shouldn't have any problems. My husband converted a garage bay into my studio and although it is insulated it does get pretty cold in the winter and very hot in the summer. Like you, I only turn on the air conditioner or heater when I'm working. I live south of Sacramento and I have no problems with my Millennium. She purrs like a kitten every time. Enjoy!

Jean,

I have a Millennium already and was trying to reply to someone who was trying to make a decision as to what brand to buy. I live just south of Fresno so I believe I have similar heat and cold as you do. That's why a wooden frame was not an option.

Thanks for your reply. Have a wonderful quilting day!

Gayle

APQS Millennium

Kingsburg CA

Archived