HELP - Dry Erase Mark on fabric - NOW WITH PICS

PattyJo

Oh patty, Im so sorry. I should of let you know, it took almost 2 weeks to get mine delivered to my door. I had forgotten about it until you posted that you hadn\'t gotten yours. Keep in mind, you ordered it over the holiday (new years eve, & new years day) they were probably closed. I\'ll bet it arrives in the next couple days.

I havent had to order for a while, because I ordered so much of it the first time, that I still have a jar on hand.

Sorry Patty, that I menopausal brain lapsed that delivery time.

Hi Patty Jo---

I\'m thinkin\' that white-out application would be a great cover-up idea as long as the white is the right white!!! (Say that real fast three times!!) Actually, there should be a couple of ways to camouflage that tiny streak of dark, especially if it is fading a bit. Good luck and let us know how it "comes out".

I finially got this quilt finished. I was not able to get the mark out with either White Wizard or with Sew Clean. This first pic is of the mark before quilting.

2680248440094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

A Pic of the full quilt

2410897250094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

This is one of the mark after quilting

2532670810094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

And finially, a close up.

2050178520094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks for all your suggestions. My customer is still really mellow about all of this. She is such a jewel. Thanks for looking.

Patty Jo, this turned out really cute...love the way you quilted it. I wonder though if the mark will continue to wear thinner as time goes by. As it is, one does really have to look for it so its not like its hitting one in the face, which is a good thing....if I was your customer I would be very happy that you tried everything and got it this close.:)

I delivered the quilt to my customer and she was very happy with the quilt. She and I both think that the reason that I couldn\'t get the spot out is because of all the things we tried before I got the other two products. So I\'m not going to say they didn\'t work, I just think that we "set" the stain with all that we tried before. So, my only advise that I could give anyone else in this situation, is to keep something that is made to remove ink on hand so that you are prepared. I always thought that this would never happen to me. Now I know how quickly it can happen. Again I\'m just thankful for a very understanding customer.

Archived