LA Ink- a new quilt!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Sherry. Enough teasing. Your classes are awesome and now I am so jealous I missed Karen\'s class, but really Texas is a long ways. So, are you offering this class in the near future in your gorgeous NW area? Are you? Huh, Are you? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nancy

Once I got my jaw shut, and hubby handed me a couple beach towels for the drool... I got close enough to really look. You very patiently and probably thoroughly explained how you did it and I\'ve not a clue..

So beautiful, and better for you than a dozen Snicker Bars...

compliments to suit it just aren\'t coming to me. Beautiful.

RitaR

Hi Sherry

Remember last year you said you had been working on something for months - was this it? It is absolutely breathtaking - you are so creative and different. I just love it.

So I need the details since there\'s no way I can get over for a class in the near future. What ink did you use, did you have to "prime" the fabric so the ink didn\'t bleed. These might be questions you\'ll only give the details to in your class but I thought I\'d ask anyway.

Love it, Love it, Love it,

Sue in Australia

Wow Sherry, That is just amazing!!! One of those quilts you just can\'t

find words for. Am I right that is Sorta a whole cloth with extras?

Would this be a similar technique to the limegreen mini wholecloth you did??

I think I want to take your class!!!!

Thanks

Michele

Sherry,

I hope this quilt will be at MQS. I would love to see it up close.

The pens that you use must not run AT ALL -- is that right? No bleeding anywhere. What if you were to get it wet? Looks like you have graduated from Sharpies, huh?

Fabulous, as usual and even more. Thanks for the pics, and I want to sign up for a class too.

Hugs,

Archived