friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

just wondering since you have all started your blocks and are now starting to post them

would it be possible to have a new thread

i LOVE to look at all every one does but hate to go back to the end page to see where your at

a new thread would get all of our eyes looking at you quicker

just a thought

keep up the good work

you are all doing such an awesome job I\'m sorry

i couldnt\' decide to join

wish i would have now

thanks again

dawn

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 6 done yesterday, I used the OHIO star block, since this is a friendship exchange it will remind you all of Ohio! Also, should we sign right on the blocks or just put a note in and maybe a business card.......I\'ve also been working on a commissioned quilt using baby clothes to make the blocks....30of those little applique suckers!

Here\'s the ones I have so far:

Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo, Judi, Kristie, & I haven\'t decided....

post--13461898951721_thumb.jpg

Bobbi,

They\'re very nice. I did sign mine using an ultra fine point permanent fabric marker. The brown marker didn\'t bleed as badly as the black one did, but it also didn\'t show up as dark. I signed my first and last name, my city and state, and 2008.

I would like all of mine signed please.

Bobbi,

Do you like that block on the right? If so I\'ll put it in an envelope for you. If you\'d rather have something calmer I can make that too. Just let me know.

I have 6 more to make, then I\'m done. Wow, what a difference from last year. This is so cool.

We may have to do round two,since this went so quick.

T:

I do like that block.... it is a little busy, but that\'s what the scrappy thing is all about... I started out with just the most simple block... I love Ohio star, I\'ve been working on one for a raffle for our local chamber... I want to add Cardinals to the centers of the raffle quilt...

What is the name of your block?

Oh, Barbara. Those are beautiful. I hope I\'m on your list. I\'m going to have to check and see.

Bobbi, I don\'t know if the block has a name. It started as a twin star, but I added a few lines here and there. THen Bonnie and Judi said they chose the same block, but I thought I made it up. Who knows?

Here\'s another block for somebody. Who\'s into cowboys? I\'ve got the feeling I may end up keeping some of the blocks I\'m making.

post--1346189895678_thumb.jpg

I love that block...

Theresa, sorry to bug you again, but I need Merry Jo\'s zip code... the one you gave me was 6 digits...

oooops!

I sent Cathy\'s, Melora\'s, Judi O\'s, Krisite W., Kristi C, & Donna\'s this morning.... and I checked to see how much it will be for Claudia and Linzi... from OH, USA it is only $1.80! that\'s sooo kooool!

More out Thursday!

Archived