Loes and Theo (Dutchman) in USA - update

Loes

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have updated our "Loes on Tour" page with the dates, times, and phone numbers for reservations for our trip in May to Kansas (MQS2008), Missouri (SewStuff.com) and Illinois (Galesburg Sewing Center Peoria):

For more details, please visit:

http://artistitch.pre-design.eu/usa_2008.htm

If you would like to "round up" a group of quilters who want to learn how to digitize (longarm) quilt patterns and make your own panto rolls... let me know! Find a location and we can arrange something. After the above teaching classes we will travel to Chicago, then to Niagara Falls and fly to Orlando (sorry Kimmy and JoAnn: Mt Rushmore has to wait till our next trip).

Hope to see you all :)

With best regards,

Loes

Loes & Theo:

I am enrolled in one of your classes at MQS and look forward to seeing you two! :)

BTW, I love your "Tour Page" banner with photos and the big truck! Next time you come to America, I think you will have such a large number of fans and admirers that you will need to upgrade to one of those fancy tour buses that the rock stars travel around in.

Do you need a "roadie" to help with your tour?

See you in a few months!

Thanks Loes. We have a meeting tomorrow night and you will be a topic of discussion. I\'ll be in touch with you again through your email address.

I\'ll go on tour with you and Shana. Problem is that I\'ll need to bring my dog with. She\'s a 5 lb Yorkie and doesn\'t take up much room. When do we leave??? :cool:

Debbi

<gggg> NOW I begin to understand why MQS is held in Kansas! It\'s just the center of the combined universe of Shana in Alaska, Sue in Canada, JoAnn in S.Dakota, Myrna in Utah, Debbi in Des Moines, Oprah in Chicago, Sonja in Texas and Heidi in the North East.

Speaking of North East: our trip will end in Toronto / Niagara Falls - would that be NorthEast enough for you Heidi??

Is it May yet?

Loes

Loes,

From your picture, it looked to me like you were wearing medical scrubs, so I have always thought, "Wow, she\'s a surgeon AND a quilter!" He he he! I just saw a bigger version of this picture, and it\'s a blue scarf, not scrubs. :D:D:D I guess I won\'t pull you aside at MQS for a medical consult.

Jen

Hehehe,

that reminds me of the embroidery digitizing days back in 1996: there was a user group for the first Brother embroidery digitizing software where I gave tips and advice on embroidery digitizing: people started calling me "Professor Loes" - so professor, surgeon, quilt pattern designer, author, embroidery digitizer, mom, wife - now how\'s that for a career!

If all is well there\'s an article about me and my "real" career in the current number of On Track! I haven\'t received my copy yet, hope to get it soon :)

Loes

Archived