Remember baby Jett?

JoAnnHoffman

Remember the cute kitty I found at the airport last September?

He won\'t stop growing. Look at the size of his paws in this first picture. First clue something is up.

I had a friend come over and she took one look at him and said you\'\'ve got a Maine Coon cat. I looked it up on google and look what I found a picture of....yikes.

He has all the personality and visual characteristics they had listed. They stop growing at five years. Kittens range from $400-600.00. Too bad I had him neutered. ha

post--13461899232029_thumb.jpg

Every time I see your two cats curled together, it makes me smile. My two will play but sleep together??? Please!

I think that Jett did a most excellent job of finding the perfect home for himself. I look forward to seeing just how big a kitty he becomes. I just love that bushy tail of his. It just begs to be gently pulled.

Maybe he\'s just PART Maine Coon and won\'t get so big. If he does I\'d love to see a pic of him "helping" on your Millie then. :D What a hoot!

I had two old cats (13 & 12 yrs) until recently. One died and the other went to live w/my mom who was her original owner (She fell in love w/my kids when they were babies so came to live w/me. Now they\'re hellions and she was ready for peace). So we adopted two kittens this summer that our vet had rescued. They are so sweet, but refuse to stay off the cutting table/fabric/ MACHINE!!!! I didn\'t know how spoiled I was w/ the old cats. They would never have dreamed of driving the longarm, or selecting the fabric!

Are you sure that\'s not a cougar with a lot of hair? We had ferrel (I think that\'s how you spell it) cats that were very small and they took up a lot of room on the bed. Always sleeping in weird positions so we could never get comfortable. Our chihuahua is also small and she take\'s up a third of the bed (not sure how) but somehow or other, I only have about 2 inches that I\'m allowed to sleep on - with one leg hangin over and the dog comfortably in the middle.

So does baby Jett have his own bed or does he take up half of a king size bed?

I\'m getting scared. But I like big fat cats, mine died last year. Actually I lost both my two old cats last year.

To anyone who has recently lost an older cat and refuse to get another because it just won\'t be the same....

Don\'t think that way, I did and I made myself miserable. I was a blubbering idiot for two months and finally had to cowgirl up.

I went to the animal shelter and got Willa the black kitty then found Jett. I am suppose to have two cats no matter what I think or say.

You need a cat to cuddle and love to keep you sane and there\'s a cat out their that needs a mom.

I highly recommend a kitten to get over your grief then get an older cat.

Kittens help you heal faster and make you smile. They create their personality with you..

It works.

Archived