Remember baby Jett?

JoAnnHoffman

One thing about Jett....if he does turn out to be a Maine Coon you won\'t need two to sleep with you he will do...."It will be just a one cat night"

Have had as many as four cats and two huge dogs in bed with us at times....they sure come in handy to warm up the old cold feet at times. But I do draw a line at laying on my head and purring all night....I hate getting my head shaken all night long.

He sure has gotten pretty....but how has he gotten with chasing and running through the house...does he sound like herd of buffalo or just horses.

• 2 months later...

Hi JoAnn,

My son has 2 Maine Coons - his pride a joy. I always laugh because he doesn\'t want me to bring Tucker, my little dog over. Tucker might hurt his cats - you have to understand that his cats are 20 lbs. + and Tucker is 5 1/2 lbs - No contest - the cats would win! :D Tucker loves cats and dogs - I don\'t think he know the difference - just another playmate. My son\'s wife thinks they should also have a dog but she hasn\'t won that battle yet - she will eventually since my son is a softy.

Enjoy your babies,

Meg in sunny CA :cool:

I had to pop in here and post a picture of my Maine Coon kitty. He is HUGE and has an extra toe on each paw- like the Hemmingway cats of Key West. We got him as a kitten from a no kill shelter but had no idea what kind of kitty we were in for.

He\'s THE BEST but more like a dog than a cat and VERY talkative.

post--13461899531804_thumb.jpg

Archived