"Quilting As A Business" book available .....

White Rooster

There is a book available called "Quilting As a Business" by Michelle Domenica Frost. I found it at www.craigslist.com. You need to enter "quilting" into the search box and then enter it again when you get to the next screen. Then follow the entry that says "Quilting Passion".

This is an 82 page e-book (you download to your computer) plus additional booklets on understanding copyrights, longarm machines, and a sample business plan. All of these together cost $19 which is a great price. I have gotten through about half of the book and it is well worth the price. It covers just about everything you need to address when starting or promoting your business.

There are many other quilting links on this website so it's a fun place to spend some time.

I hope this helps.

Happy Quilting. :D

Jean,

Thank you for your kind words. I have decided to offer my book to this chat group at a discounted price so I can help more people discover the joy of turning your hobby into a business.

If you go to www.coverlea.com/qltslr.htm you will find my book, "Quilting As A Business : Turning Your Passion To Profit" for only $15 (instead of the normal $19). You can only access this special price through this link.

I hope this will help many of you to realise your dreams of a successful home business... Please email me if you have any queries.

Happy Quilting:)

Warmly

Michelle Frost

Archived