lenni assembly - question

Hi everyone,

I got my Lenni today, yay!, and I am putting it together. However, it calls for magnetic strips and a joining biscuit for the table. Unfortunately APQS is closed right now.

I did a search and someone else said that they didn\'t get the strips either, but that was all.

Did you all get strips and a biscuit?

Thanks, it is going to be so hard to wait until tomorrow, ha ha

He\'s a beauty by the way.

Okay, got my Lenni and table all put together :D!!!!

I haven\'t turned her/him on yet because I want to watch the video first, but I am so excited. Thanks for answering my question.

Dh said it looked like they changed the table design by adding bolts therefore no longer needing the magnetic tape and joining biscuit. Makes sense to me and table is strong and smooth..

When I first got my Lenni it had a metal table and later they made the white top for it so I don\'t think the magnetic strips are necessary. I did order the base expander and I love that for SID. I also got a saddle stool and that has really been a blessing when I am working in smaller areas. What fun! Happy times are ahead with your Lenni!!

Thanks Julie.

I might have to look into that base expander. I am so clueless about all the tools but am excited to try them. I won\'t lie I am a self admitted gadget junkie. :D. I tried to get the hartley fence for my Lenni but they aren\'t available yet. I am looking forward to that because one thing that prompted me to get the Lenny was having a tool to do diagonals. I was working on a quilt with slanted chains and I didn\'t even know you could use a ruler. Too funny, it was a gift for my sister and she has a good sense of humor so it was all good :)

Archived