You are not going to believe this!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I\'m not breating yet!:D I did stop screaming, but I thought my throat was closing up so I wondered if a heart attack was taking place.

Donna, thanks for asking....or reminding me....let\'s see, I\'m not sure of the number of hours, but it was on the machine for about a month because I hated it. I whined (like Linda reminded me) and procrastinated....and above all....under charged!! What a bargin this gal got!! I probably made about .03/hour.

And last year\'s donation quilt did suck!! I\'m working on a new one now and it\'s almost ready to quilt. I\'m going to donate it and ask that they omit my name so no one knows it\'s mine :D

Logging on for this one! Congratulations Mary Beth! This is just so great! First a ribbon, and now Paducah, plus you get to go to the party...er...Longarm Guild meeting at Nancy\'s! I think you are famous now and should promptly raise the daylights out of your prices! (happy dancing for Mary Beth!) :D:D:D

Hey there Mary Beth!! Congratulations! That\'s the coolest news! It\'s a gorgeous quilt ! And the quilting is wonderful - really! Just perfect for the quilt!

I know how excited, thrilled, honored and happy you must be.....enjoy the feeling - you deserve it!

And one things for sure - you have one very happy client who knows where to go for ALL her quilting from now on!

Have you posted the pic on the Mo-Kan yahoo site yet? I didn\'t see it yesterday.........

Mary Beth, I instantly got tears of joy in my eyes when I read this, WOW, YEAH, ALRIGHT. That is so fabulous and you did an awesome job on that quilt. You inspired me to get the glow pencil and a black light with that one. Someday maybe I can grow up and be like Mary Beth.

Pinch, yes Mary Beth it isn\'t a dream, it became reality. Better take pictures of it hanging in Ky and post them with you beside it grinning from ear to ear.

OHHHH, All my friends are having quilts hanging at Paducah. I can\'t wait to see them in person, and hopefully see some of you while I\'m there.

MaryBeth, which day are you planning to go? I\'d love to meet up for lunch or something. Linzi and I are also trying to plan a time to get together.

Archived