You are not going to believe this!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Beth,

Sorry I missed your phone call this afternoon. Everything in my fridge is still dressed for winter in plush fuzzy green coats, so I snuck out for lunch :).

Boy, the one day I don\'t log on for a while-- look at the great news I miss!

Congratulations on the big news. I am so proud of you! The idea may have come from me, but the beauty, effort and execution was all you. You did an amazing job. Looking forward to seeing your smiling face next to the quilt hanging in Paducah!

Whoo Hoo!!!! Way to go Mary Beth!

I\'ve added a few Happy Dances and screams to the mix since I found out Mary Beth\'s exciting news. Do you think all of the Happy Dances and screams that are going on around the country today have anything to do with the big landslide in Los Angeles?!

Congratulations to everyone that was excepted at Paducah!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Congratulations from me too! I just sent in my reservation for the trip to Paducah and am so excited that I\'ll have two quilts to find in the show. It sure is worth the time and effort to stitch something so pretty because long after the thrill of the ribbon has mellowed, the quilt is still there for many generations. You ought to consider having it photographed professionally and have a glicee print made since it is someone else\'s quilt to keep. Check on Ricky Tims web site and you can see the photographic prints that are for sale. Something like that to commemorate this wonderful quilt would make for a beautiful keepsake to go with your ribbon.

Hope to see you in Paducah Mary Beth.

Vicki

Wow..it\'s just like the Academy Awards..it an honor just to be accepted into Paducah...but I must say I have missed out on this list lately..I\'m doing jury duty for the first time in my life and it\'s a first degree murder trial, so when I get home I\'m exhausted and I haven\'t logged on for days. I have missed out on all the good news.. so Congratulations to all of you that have been accepted into the TOP show:cool:

Sorry I wasn\'t able to reply earlier.... I am truely excited for all of you with quilts going to Paducah. I can\'t imagine the excitement YOU are experiencing, compared to what I feel for you..

Terrific job and Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck.. as many as entries and a few besides..

RitaR

Archived