DH pins quilts!

Awww that is sweet!

Gee, if I could get my DH to do that then I wouldn\'t need to have that stash of band aids nearby! (and yes, I do need them...I tend to stab myself) I have several brown spots on my leaders to remind me of my klutziness...

Does he frog for you, too? That would be the man of my dreams... A pinner and a frogger all wrapped into one! Aaaaahhhh.......... :D

That is something!! My DH doesn\'t even come to the studio unless I make him, which I don\'t cause then he would notice my new toys laying around and want to know where they came from and I would have to lie and tell him the longarm fairy brought them;)

He helps me with a lot of things. He assembled the machine when it first came. Whenever I need a minor adjustment, he is right there. He is my best fan and encourager! And he is the love of my life. (And no, he isn\'t for loan.) ;) Only problem I have is: he\'s left-handed so when I go to take the pins out, I have to pull them out left-handed and I go a lot slower. But it\'s worth the trouble!

He actually quilted a baby quilt once, with a panto. But he hasn\'t tried it again. He\'s happy for me to do the creative part.

I was so glad to read your post. We seem to have some good husbands, don\'t we? My hubby is great at giving advice when asked re: thread colors and suitable quilting. So often in popular culture nowadays, men get very poor representation.

Funny about the left-handedness!

Sylvia

Archived