New Lenni

Hi everyone

Just posting to let you know that there\'s another Lenni in Australia! He arrived yesterday and I\'m in the throes of setting him up. As I\'ve never seen a Lenni setup, all your posts have been very helpful, especially the pictures posted by Rita and Joanne/Hannah.

Don\'t you love new toys!

Regards, Judy

Hello Judy,

Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby. I\'m so pleased for you, I can almost feel your excitement :)

Have you thought of a name yet? Maybe something very Aussie, oh dear, many names come to mind lol. My millie\'s a Matilda which is quite funny as I found out that the Millennium is meant to be a he! lol

I\'ve never met a Lenni before, he sounds very swish\'o!

Cheers and enjoy your new toy,

Oh Gosh, Two in one day!!! WOWieeee and WTG.. you will both have sooo much fun..

I was told Lenni was a SHE, so mine\'s named Penny, as in shinny, new, good luck and definately worth something... *the real penny isn\'t worth much, buy my Penny sure is..

Have fun and relax, and remember to breathe, and try a lot of everything.

RitaR

This is my first post.

I\'ve had my Lenni "Lou Lou" since January. She arrived just as DH was leaving for a fishing trip. I had to just go look at the boxes for 3 days until he came back to set her up. But it didn\'t take long once he got back. We are having a wonderful time getting to know each other. I\'ve learned heaps from the forum and from Sue Morris, she\'s been very helpful, holding my hand through the very long birth process and infancy. We are now past crawling to walking and almost running. I\'ve already done some customer quilts and they\'ve been very impressed. I previously had a Design-a-quilt machine for about 8 yrs so its not all completely new to me.

Debbie

Tasmania,

• 1 month later...

Hi Debbie, I also live in Tasmania and I am so close to saying yes to a Lennie. I have been waying up the pros and cons for ages,. Who will you get to service it in Tasmania. I live on the north west coast. Happy quilting Maree.

Hi Maree

Welcome to the APQS chat forum.

I\'m pretty sure Debbie will be servicing her Lenni herself with the help of the instructions in the manual. Our manuals have clear written instructions and great colour photos. There isn\'t much to do as far as keeping any of our machines in great condition. They are much easier to service than our domestic sewing machines, I think.

Give me a call and I\'ll be very happy to answer any questions you have.

Best wishes

Sue in australia

Archived