MQS Schedules/Ribbons

Mary Beth

Okay, I have just looked over the lists that you all have sent of your schedules and this is what I have come up with. This is what works for the majority. It is very difficult to try to include everyone all the time because of the MQS schedule. But this is what works for most people:

Monday afternoon and/or evening

Tuesday afternoon and/or eveniong

Wednesday Evening is the Awards Ceremony - If we attend this event we will not have enough down time after the shopping frenzy to go shop hopping and eating out

Thrusday afternoon and/or evening - If we are attending the Auction will will need to be back by 7 pm.

Friday Evening - Banquet is this evening - so if we are attending this event, shop hopping and eating out is out.

These are the options. Of course if you are planning to attend an evening class or event, then you are dismissed from any activities that we may plan:) But we will make every effort to plan around everyones schedules.

If you all can take a look at your schedules and email me - just let me know when you will be most available. I can contact the LQS to let them know when we are coming. They have said they will stay open later on that day just for us!!

Also. in order to spend as much money as we can at the Frenzy :) Let\'s just plan on the blue ribbons like we did last year. Just place a blue ribbon on your name tag. I will make sure we have sctoch tape and blue ribbons at our "MQS Table" for those of you who forget to bring them or need to affix your ribbons to your name tag.

If anyone has better ideas....I am open to changes...we just need to make sure we are ready...it is only 6 weeks from today!!

Oh Mary Beth. You are so wonderful for doing all of this!

I will send you an e-mail. Maybe we can all send you our cell phone #\'s too, so anyone can contact each other. Or, does our sign-in table have room for a folder that we can each photo copy our schedules, and drop a copy of that in there??????? That way, if we wanted to get a hold of someone, we might know if they\'re in class or not! And, maybe which hotel we\'re staying at, and our cell #, all written down on that schedule. What\'ch-a think????

Mary Beth, I\'ll send a U2U 2 U. :) with my cell phone number. I also have an extremely packed MQS schedule. I am attending the awards ceremony, tiki auction and banquet on Wed, Thurs & Fri nights. The only evenings I can shop hop is Sunday, Monday or Tueday night, and one of those nights (not sure which one) I am having dinner with my Butla sista.

Shana, we\'ll just have to hook up on the Tues nite when we\'re with everyone. Im only staying Mon and Tues nite in K.C., however, i\'ll be there thru the shopping frenzy on Wed., then heading home. Mon nite, i\'ve got a 6 - 10 p.m. class with Myrna. I took some free time in the afternoon\'s so I can shop K.C. or just hang out w/my APQS family, whichever happens. I\'ll have to take the full week schedule next year. This year we have wayyy tooo much going on as it is.

I hope it ends up on Tues. nite (guess I should of said that first. LOL)

I don\'t have any classes Tues PM, but I did sign up to volunteer.

I\'d love to get together for dinner or drinks, but probably won\'t go shopping. I\'m saving my money for longarm stuff on the show floor. LOL

What kind/size/type blue ribbon are you guys going to put on your tags? Do you just tie it to the string if it\'s that type?

Hey you all...Just wanted to let you know...I am working my night shift moving cars again...so if you send me a u2u or email, or post a message here for me, I will get it eventually. We are working 5 pm till when ever they let us go - it is really busy. So I have been missing much needed beauty sleep. I will read my messages and try to respond. I will be back to pestering you all as normal sometime after April 25.

Sheri, she is a total sweetheart. I can\'t wait to get to meet her in person as well as the rest of you!

I\'d be counting the days down, but it takes my breath away. I\'m still working on my entry. :P So counting the days stresses me out at this point. ;)

I\'m not coming in to KC until Wednesday evening for the awards. I have classes Thurs/Friday. I\'ll just keep on eye open for what you all are going to do and if I can make it I will. I\'m staying with my cousin who is only 10 minutes away from the convention center, so I feel some obligation to visit with them in the evening. I\'ll know someone if I see blue ribbons, I\'m not shy!

Everyone be careful traveling.

Sharon.

Just an update for you all attending MQS...Phyllis, aka Annalittle1, has volunteered to man the table on Monday morning, since I will be a Teacher\'s Angle in Dawn\'s class....prepare yourself Dawn! :) There will be a sign - hopefully large enough for all to see - a form with everyone\'s cell phone numbers so we can stay connected, in case we have free time and can hang out, or when we are heading out for the shop hopping...etc. There will also be blue ribbons and double stick tape for those of you who want to be identified as an APQS Chatter....If I am forgetting something...I hope to think of it before that Monday morning;)

It\'s almost time!!!! Can\'t wait to see everyone!

Archived