It would be nice to make 2 passes on the panto without rolling the quilt. Maybe/hopefully you will be able to.

I just bought a used Liberty (not even set up yet), so I really can\'t answer from experience, just from what I have read.

I ordered some pantos, with the maximum of a 12 inch design, but there are certainly lots of nice ones that are too large for the Liberty. It\'s fun to "explore" all the toys for longarms.

Chris, I don\'t think its going to be much more than 12"...the reason I say that is that this Lenni is on a frame that my machine can run on and I only have 14" max if I use a thin batting, and comfortable 12" with thicker battings.

Now my machine is an antique compared to yours, but if I remember right, they were saying it had the same throat size and work space as mine when they were talking about a trade up for me.

I think the 15 inch panto, may be a smig out of your reach...Good luck.

Well I\'ve put the panto on the table and I can move the machine to the design\'s extreme points with room to spare. I guess it might depend on how much fabric is on the rollers.

I shall have to give this one a go sometime and get back to you. As I said, at least it has two rows of pattern on, so I can at least roll the fabric forward.

Chris,

I\'m glad you have that much quilting space. I was really quite sure you have more than the 12" the Liberty has, but I wasn\'t sure how much more. I thought for a while that I would get a Lenni, so I looked into lots of those details last year. I really think they are great machines, but I got the Liberty, instead.

Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived