FABRIC ADVANCE FEATURE

I would think that maybe they didn\'t add the feature because APQS was trying to keep the price down. I also don\'t understand why they can\'t make the 12 and 14 foot table available for the Lenni at an extra cost. I would love to own a Lenni, but with keeping a business in mind, I just don\'t see how it is practical to have a 10 foot table. I know that you can quilt queen size quilts on it, but as soon as you as a HF or CL, you loose so much quilting space. I was reading on the CL website that on a 10 foot table, the quilting area with the CL is only 84 inches. How practical is that? Not Very! That said, I\'m lucky to be the owner of an Ult II and hopefully I can just upgrade the head one day. It would be nice to have a pretty new table, though. Just my thoughts..

I actually have an older style table with the crank and the gear looking things instead of the fabric advace and I love it. It isnt loud and I can load/unload a lot faster. However, on the newer tables they have a the clamps so it is harder to have control when you turn the rails.

Archived