"Heavy Metal"wall hanging-FINISHED!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should never have doubted that you could ever top yourself, O Great One!

Another stunning creation--and I say creation because you have created an entirely new genre of quilt!

I cannot find the words to say how stunning this is! Brava!!!!!!

Yes, I ENJOYED what you have done so far -- and in the past -- and in the future -- and forever!!! Goodness. You are a constant reminder of why I will never even attempt to enter a competition. WOW! Even if I COULD do that, I would not have the patience for it. My stuff has to turn out in less than a century, lol!

Thanks for always sharing your work.

Hugs, Joy

Sherry,

You are setting the standard higher and higher. Simply fab, dahling...We haven\'t seen the likes of this in the quilting world before. You will indeed turn the last of the holdouts (naysayers who say quilting isn\'t art) into converts, and they will be bowing to you!

Marlene in Tahoe

Originally posted by xxooms

Sherry,

You are setting the standard higher and higher. Simply fab, dahling...We haven\'t seen the likes of this in the quilting world before. You will indeed turn the last of the holdouts (naysayers who say quilting isn\'t art) into converts, and they will be bowing to you!

Marlene in Tahoe

Marlene, the extremely cool part of this is 1) not only is she setting the bar higher, she is 2) also happy to be one of the ladder rungs of success for all of us to climb upon. Isn\'t that wonderful?

Thank you Sherry, for being a beautiful quilter and being beautiful in the soul, too. :) We are all fortunate.

Originally posted by ffq-lar

We should never have doubted that you could ever top yourself, O Great One!....Brava!!!!!!

Love this!! Yes - Let\'s all Bow down to the Great and Mighty Ink-lique\'r of all times!! THEE creator!!!

All giggles aside - I DO love it!! Can\'t wait to see more - you are just amazing - "oh the Thinks you can Think"!!! ;) Your mind must be always going......:D:D

Sherry,

All I can say is--AMAZING!! I hope I have an opportunity to see it in person somewhere. it definitely needs to hit the show circuit when it\'s done. Just out of curiosity--what category would it fit into?

Nancy Rink

p.s. okay girls, I\'m old enough to remember Luke and Laura\'s wedding. That was the last time I was into soaps. Now there\'s only time to quilt.:)

Oh Joy darling.....

Thank you, but you CAN do this!! If you can trace my pattern, quilt on the lines and then color between the lines, you can Ink-lique!! And it really is not taking that long either. I will tally up the hours when I am done.

Originally posted by FrammaJoy

Yes, I ENJOYED what you have done so far -- and in the past -- and in the future -- and forever!!! Goodness. You are a constant reminder of why I will never even attempt to enter a competition. WOW! Even if I COULD do that, I would not have the patience for it. My stuff has to turn out in less than a century, lol!

Thanks for always sharing your work.

Hugs, Joy [/quote

Archived