Sign in to follow this  
judysmith

New friend in Norway

Hello to our Norwegian quilter

My friend Claire has just returned from a holiday in Europe. She met a lovely quilter in Norway, who invited her upstairs to look at her quilting machine. To Claire\'s surprise it was an APQS machine like mine!

I\'m sure you had a lovely time chatting with Claire - she is a beautiful person.

Regards,

Judy, another friend in Australia

Did your friend Claire visit Janne in Norway? I met Janne at MQS this year. She is also lovely and very beautiful, too! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Hi!

Thanks Shana! You are so sweet!

Unfortunately this lady didn't visit me and my studio. I have had some Germans tourists in my studio this summer and a Canadian mother/sister couple. That was great!

Today I had my first day back in the office after 4 weeks holiday. That was not much fun.....

Hugs from Janne in Norway

Janne Torsvik

jtorsvik@apqs.com

Jannes Quiltestudio

www.quiltestudio.no

Cellphone: +47 48244126