A bad case of the want!

I hope you all know you have put the want on me and I have it badly! I am working with Patty from Baton Rouge (a doll) and am probably driving her crazy! If I get my machine and it is not everything you all say it is I am going to just pop! You all are so positive and excited; I love it! Now, if I order this sweetie and I have questions you are all there to help me, right? I am a master at the Janome 6600 and can quilt on it all day (except it is slow and you have to baste - Yulk!) Thinking I am ordering early next week and biting my nails, Sylvia

Sylvia...if she's only 4 hours away, make the trip! I had my Millie for a couple of months and then drove 5 hours for my one-day orientation. Believe me, no matter how many dvd's/books/etc., you've gone through prior to that, nothing beats hands-on. After I did that one-day training a light bulb went off (or maybe it was just a hot flash:P) and everything became so much easier.

Congratulations on your new purchase!! You'll love it!!

The hot flash thing was too good! I went through the hot flash thing and came out on the other side. The problem now is that my internal thermostat got stuck on hot. Now I have to stay cooler than I normally used to. Summers in MS are tough! I am sweating it out with this purchase! I guess I'll just have to saddle up anyway! Sylvia ;)

Sylvia,

Whatever it takes, go to the classes. Years ago they didn't have classes so when I bought my new machine, I took the classes. I learned a lot even though I had been quilting for the public for years. Plus knowing that you are "trained" does something for the confidence level.

Archived