? ABOUT LOGGING IN

Could anyone tell me what I have to do to be able to be logged in to APQS forum from more than one computer. I was logged in yesterday automatically after registering my account and this morning I was still active. However, last night when I got home and tried to log in from my home computer it wouldn't let me. How do I get them both to be active. Do I have to log off before I leave work so I can log back on at home? Maybe someone has had the same thing happen. thanks

you should be able to log in on both computers. I am always logged in on this one and when I had a job I was always logged in there too :D Just told on myself. When you log in does it say anything about stay logged on this computer? or however they say that. Maybe there is a box to check.

i retyped my log in name and password at least 3 times and it kept saying error. I am pretty sure that I had it right but will try again tonight. i always use caps for passwords. if it doesnt work tonight I will change my password tomorrow and try it again. thanks for your help. Jeanne P

Heidi, and Mary Beth are correct...you should (or at least I too have) had several computers going at the same time....one upstairs, one at the studio, and a WIFI set up laptop for when we travel, and I never logout...I always leave it up so I don't have to deal with it each day.

The password and log in ID are case sensitive so if you had caps on or if you forgot something...some one at APQS can help you get back on and help you reset your password...you won't beable to reset your password yourself.... I forgot mine and had to have Mark reset mine years ago....just left it that way, his choice was an easy one....

Archived