Innovations 2008 and dinner

ffq-lar

I will start a new thread regarding Innovations.

Thursday night will be a dinner for all interested parties at The Old Spaghetti Factory, which is within walking distance of the Convention Center. We will be seated at 6:30 unless that is too early--we can still change the time if necessary. If anyone needs a ride there, that can be arranged. After dinner, anyone staying at the Best Western or who doesn't care to walk so late at night--Linda's Taxi Service will be running!!

Please U2U or email me if you would like to be included. Last year we had 24 and this year I made the reservation for 36. They need a firm head-count four days before. It was great fun!

Last year we tried to identify each other with purple ribbons on the nametags--with mixed success. There is so much going on it was hard to watch for chat-mates. Any other ideas?

Also, if you would like to post your class NUMBERS here, then everyone can look for friends in mutual classes.

My classes are # 101, 116, 214, 225, 305, 331, 408, and 422.

See you all very soon!!!

Thank you Linda for getting this all set up for us. I am planning on coming but I will be in class until 6:30 on Thursday night. I'm hoping that there will be others that I can walk with to the resturant. 2 yrs ago, when some of us were going to meet there, I ended up walking along and that wasn't fun. I called DH to talk to so he could call the cops if I got mugged!!! LOL. I'm not a big city girl, and walking alone in the city when it is dark isn't fun at all.

My classes are 120. 128, 216, 227, 233 and 313.

Can't wait to see all the chatters.

:cool:

Linda, thank you for doing this again!

I'm looking forward to dinner with you folks.

Class numbers:

116, 118, 129

208, 220, 226

313, 330

Will be looking for you folks!.....;)

116 - Linda, Bekah

208 - Bekah, Sheila

220 - Bonnie B, Pam N, Donnita, Evelyn

226 - Laura (Alberta)

313 - Patty Jo

330 - Donita, Sheila

410 - Canadian Sylvia

I had planned to fly over for dinner, and well, MAYBE a class or two, but here's the deal. Phantom of the Opera tickets, center stage, first balcony, with honey. Or dinner in Seattle with great friends. Hmmm. Sorry friends, but Phantom and honey win out. He sang Music of the Night for his choir's spring concert a couple of years ago and we both love Phantom so.....I WILL see you at Beth's on the 19th.

Nancy

I am so sorry to be missing Innovations and the great dinner at the Spaghetti Factory with all of you. I had a wonderful time last year!!!

Too many things going on this year but I do hope to be there next year. I actually have too much work lined up to take the time off. Good news for me, I guess ;)

You all have fun!!!!

Oh, this sounds like it will be a great Innovations. You guys are taking so many classes. I wish I was going to be there. Learn lots and have fun.;)

Say 'hello' to my quilts. This is Asian Flower Garden's last show out of state. It's a purple and teal blooming 9 Patch.

And I have one in the Creativity Challenge named "Here Comes Frankie". I posted photos for that one last week.

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=12933&page=1#pid130070

Count me in for dinner Thanks Linda for organizing this.

What I am registared for and actually going to get to are two different things

here goes:

213, 230 315 322

I am also signed up for the APQS Maintanance (sp)but am unable to make it, I have never recieved my free class and my time is almost up. I was even willing to pay, maybe someone could take my spot since I won't be asking for a refund. (thne teach me)

Melora

All of you guys have a great time for me. I had stomache surgery one week ago. I thought maybe I would be able to go out for a little while, but I have only made it out of the recliner for 25 minutes so far. So you all have a great time and I will be planning the next NW Meeting (sorry I forgot the name) I am thinking January, when it is boring and were all inside anyways.

Have fun,

Brendalee

Hi all,

I feel sooooo teased by reading everybody's meeting and dinner plans - not just for Innovations but for any upcoming shows. That's so cruel for those of us that are located too far away to come and play... ;-)

Would any of you still try to find my quilt Josefine's Star and my jacket Strawberry Daiquiry and take some live pictures, pretty please? That would be great.

Also, Linda (Rech), I know that you will be traveling together with an online friend of mine (Kathie Mackey). Give her a hug from me, will ya?

Thanks bunches, have tons of fun and make sure to send those reports...

Birgit

Archived