I have been meaning to ask....

Judi posted:

"On the Wings of a Snow White Dove (.....insert musical notes here.....)

He sends His Pure - Sweet - Love

A sign from Above....... On the Wings of a Dove......."

Not sure who sang that song, it's an oldie but goodie!!

-------

Sorry, don't know how to do the quote, but it was Ferlin Husky. Check out You Tube

What a wonderful way to start my day, knowing that there is such a strong faith in God in this forum. As a newbie, I was delighted........but not surprised as I had sensed it from many of you!

Is it any wonder that my search for a longarm keeps drawing me back to APQS? Amen.

Donna

Donna, always loved that song, Was a favorite when it was popular in the early 60's. thanks for reminding me of it. Never associated it with my Millie but working on my Millie often grounds me and peace settles over my life for a bit. Maybe the dove is having the desired effect.

I've been taking this class through work 7 Habits of Highly Effective People the past couple of weeks. It's focus is taking a good look at your core values and beliefs and applying them to everything else in your life. I was quilting last weekend and realized the peace and quiet happiness I feel when I'm quilting. The rest of the world fades into the background for awhile.

Originally posted by njquiltergirl

I thought APQS was privately owned - not a huge corporation - by the original inventors? Is there info on it somewhere?

Was just at the factory for maintenance class, and in the hallway were newspaper articles of the company, Mark came by and as I was reading them and he told me there are now three owners, not a huge corporation, all machines are handmade, very close "family" of workers.

Archived