Studio Cleaning Sale - Gently Used Pantographs for Sale! Updated List

7/17/16 UPDATED LIST: I have added Quilt Path to my Millennium and am ready to part with some gently used paper pantographs. Prices shown below; shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Pantograhs listed below at $9 each:
Golden Threads:
Dancing Flowers, by Judy Allen
Keryn Emmerson
Double Feather

Interwoven
Ivy Garden
Leaf and Scroll
Narrow Allover Hearts
Seaside Swirl
Teddy Bear Parade #1262 MeadowLyon Designs
Lily Pads by Lisa Calle
Pantographs priced as listed below, Deb Geissler:
Dinosaur-2, 11.5" Panto Only, $9
Fireworks, 14" Panto, Star Border 5", Star Border 3.5", $10
Leaf-4, 13.5 Panto, Leaf Border 6", Leaf Border 3.5", $10
Shamrock Sham-1, 12" Panto, 8" Border, 3" Border, $10

Pattern Man:
American Beauty DH1230-10" $7
Fuzzy Bear DH352 11" $7
Fuzzy Bear 6" Border DH350, $6

Borders ONLY
Variegated Shell 6" SQS-M454-6, $5 by Norma Sharp (Quilts Complete)
Shell, $5, by Norma Sharp (Quilts Complete)
Border Wild Iris, Simple Blossom by Hari Walner, $7 ( Linda's Electric Quilters)
Airplane, Turtle, Bunny Borders $5 Special Combo Border Set by Linda's Electric Quilters
Airplanes, 6"border, 5" border, plus 12" airplane block $7 (Deb Geissler)

Jalapeño Peppers Set, Patricia Ritter, Urban Elementz, $20
Any questions, please contact me by PM or by message here on the forum. Thanks for looking!
Vickie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vickie,

I would like the following if still available:

Hermoine Agee: Bright & Breezy, Bountiful feathers & Paisley Playtime 3 x $9

Irene Steel: Feathered curls $9

Pattern Man: DH927, DH1341, NR1385, RG1265 4 x $7

For a total of $64 plus shipping.

Please PM me as to what payment you prefer.
Thanks!
Betty Reid

So my question is this:  if you are selling all the pantographs is this because you will not use any pantographs anymore since you're getting QuiltPath?  Does anyone use both?  Is QP easy enough to make your own pantograph designs that one doesn't need to use the tracer anymore?  Is using the tracing board/light an easy way to program the QP software to use an original pantograph design?  I can predict my wanting to do my own overall designs and thought it might make sense to draw out one length and trace it into the software.

Of course I don't have a machine yet, much less the software...just waiting for an inheritance to get settled so "my mom" can buy me a machine.

Now that I have Quilt Path and feel more confident with it I plan to use QP to do the majority of my E2E customer quilts. I saved a few of my favorite pantos that are my go to designs, but have replaced most of them with digital patterns. For myself, I find the variety of digital designs is abundant and relatively inexpensive, so I don't plan to trace and design my own patterns but it is easy enough to do with QP.

Hi Folks:

Just had someone ask if these are paper or digital designs.  I am selling the paper pantographs as shown in the listing.  I have tried to show the size where it is available on the design (11", 7", 5", etc.).  The paper pantographs purchased from Intelligent Quilting were purchased prior to their change to a digital only format.  In many instances, they still sell the digital version so I have listed their pattern site so you can see the design.

Hope this helps!!

Vickie

• 2 months later...

Archived