Hi, It's back sewing fine again at the moment....I'll keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way. I THINK I figured it out. I took the bobbin out and back in. Then practiced on the edge on some extra fabric and it sewed fine. So I stopped, used the thread cutter for the bottom thread, and cut the top thread. I moved the machine onto the quilt where I was and brought up the bobbin thread, to tie off and it was really hard to pull up. It was because some of the bobbin thread got tangled under the bobbin break in the bobbin case. At least there was thread twisted in there. After I reset the bobbin one more time, it is sewing OK. I think I have issues after using the thread cutter and that not enough tail is left and the bobbin gets twisted in the case.
Thanks for the quick reply!