Looks like the accepted offer isn't going to finalize so the package deal above is still available. Below is a more comprehensive list of items included with the quilting machine BUT THE STENCILS CAN'T BE FOUND AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
1. 26 paper pantographs
2. 6 Mylar pantographs
a. Owner’s manual
b. Assembly Manual
c. Follow the Line Quilting Designs by Mary Covey
d. Professional Machine Quilting Workshop binder by Marilyn Badger
e. 250 More Continuous Line Quilting Designs by Laura Lee Fritz
f. Machine Patterns – Romance Collection by Hari Walner
g. Instruction booklet to make Long Arm Side Extensions – Clamp Extensions
h. 6 booklets/folders by local professional quilter Grace Allen
i. Graffiti Ink
ii. Flowers, Flowers Everywhere
iv. Gracefull Lines
v. Echo Explosions
vi. Beginning Mach Quilting – Beyond Basics
i. Binder of continuous quilt patterns collected by me separate from those listed above
4. Base extension/expander 5. Hartley Fence
6. 8 Rulers/shapes
a. Hartley Rulers- French Curve, Scallop and Waves.
b. Unmarked 8" and 11" straight rulers with handles so look like they came from Hartley.
c. Grace Anderson custom rules- a 5.5'' Straight Curve, 13.5" Sea Monster and a 13" Centipede.
7. 4 extra elastic pieces to clamp sides of quilt
8. Leader Grip System – 12 foot system for 3 rollers (leaders). It’s already been installed. There are 2 extra shrink wraps and the longer leadergrips for 144 inch sewing area.
9. Extra circuit board with installation instructions (sent by APQS when I thought the machine wasn’t working. It had been so long since I had used it, I simply forgot all the turn on switches.)
10. Small box of miscellaneous replacement parts that came with the original machine. We’ve never needed them and don’t really know what these parts are.
11. 110 rolls of thread, only a few with small amount used. They are mostly in 2 special clear plastic carrying case for easy use, ID and access. Brands are:
b. Mega Sheen
d. Superior Color Concepts by Marilyn Badger