Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'catching'.
Found 1 result
I think I have done a total of 4 quilts on my new Millie. For some reason when I was doing a quilt yesterday, the side tensioning clamps kept catching on the left side of the Millie and messing up my border stitching. I do not remember having this issue on the other 3 quilts that I did. I tried putting a ruler on the poles to raise up the clamps, but that didn't work, it still got caught. It seems for some reason the clamps are sinking lower than on the previous quilts. Does someone have a suggestion on this. It was really irritating Thinking out loud here.....could it be that I don't have the elastic pulled tight enough...........I did try that and it was pulling on the backing so I loosened it up again. TIA