Raffle quilt for my Quilt Guild

This is the Raffle qullt I was asked to do for My guild--I was sweating bullits the whole time!! It is a Thimble Berries pattern-I SID around all them little squares, and did a motif in the plane blocks, then just did a meander around them,,,thought about doing McTavishing but thought I better stay in my comfort zone,,,

Guest Linda S

The view isn't great on my computer screen, but from what I can see, it looks like you did a really nice job! Very pretty!

Linda

Guest Linda S

Hi. I saw your second photo (close up) on the longarm chat page. It came out really nicely. You did a very nice job.

I can hardly wait till my Liberty gets here. I have so much practicing to do --- oh wait! What am I saying? I still have so much work to do to prepare the studio for it!! Perhaps I'd best get off the computer, no? ;)

Linda

Here is a link to the Quilt for the Cure quilt that I piece the block and quilted. It will be on ebay in October to be auctioned. I have one more to quilt, sweet talked another quilter to piece it. The American Patchwork and Quilting recieved thousands of blocks from the US and beyond. It was a feel good quilt project......

http://community.webshots.com/user/debbierealquilts

It is under Charity quilts

I do like Webshots, as I hold alot of photos showing my work, and the ability to crop and label help.

Archived