I must be the very last!

DELOA JONES; Scraps, Organized to Perfection; I just received this book in the mail today, and DeLoa signed it for me. Thank-you so much! I am so excited!........YEAH!!!!!I had done some organizing of my scraps in this same method, but had no idea what I would actually do with them. Now it all seems to make sense. I should have no problem finishing cleaning up and organizing my scraps now! What beautiful tops, and they could all be made from scraps!

I just got 2 of Deloa's books, Quilt Me a Garden and Deloa's Sampler Solutions, and she signed them for me, too with some feather flourish. I think that is nice.

I had not really heard much about her work until MQS. I took her borders and sashings class and constantly use her designs now. I know that I will have some BOM quilts coming in so I got her Sampler book to help me with ideas for quilting those blocks so peoples quilts are not identical. She has some great ideas. The Garden book, well, it's about flowers and leaves and who doesn't use those in a quilt. Love it. I think I may have to get the Scraps book ,too.

Thanks for the tip AnnHenry.

Archived