My Latest Quilt!

Okay ladies and gents, I just finished this baby quilt for my customer in Omaha. It is for her 2 yr. old grandson. She didn't know what she wanted and didn't know anything about quilting and this was her first quilt, and she did the machine embroidery. I am delivering it tomorrow on our way to Memphis, Tenn. for Rick's Class Reunion.

BTW.....anyone want to meet me along the way??? Rick is willing to stop at quilt shops to meet you if anyone is willing or available?????? My cell number is 402-649-8606, just call me, I will have it with me and we will make arrangements.;);)

Anyhow.........what do you think of my quilting?? It is the first time I ever did the small stippling so don't look to close but I think she will like it.

Renae

post--13461900460144_thumb.jpg

Very Very Cute! Have fun in Tn, we were in Nashville 2 wks ago and gas is a problem in that area - I hear in Memphis as well. My dtr tells me that gas stations have only opened for an hour at a time and you wait in line for 40 mins only to be told that they are out of gas as you get to the pump. Very frustrating! Sooo - gas up before you get to town.

Don't know about shops in the Memphis area but can tell you about several good ones to the east of Nashville!

Vicki

Archived