Lollapalooza

Hi Gang!

I just finished day 1 of the Portland Expo, if you are in the area for heavens sake get your bootie over here, there is soooo much to see an buy!!! There are some awsome quilts on display, I have no idea who or what won but they got some doozies here in Portland!!

Hre are a few photos of my newest quilt Lollapalooza! She measures 80 x 80 and shows very proudly. Thank you all for hanging in there and letting me tease you with bits and pieces.

Come by and see me demo my Ink-Lique technique if your in the hood!

post--13461900466756_thumb.jpg

Lollapalooza is putting it mildly---wait til you see it in person, although it looks really great in photos.

Will post even a closer look at the great monogram in the center and the other beauties in her booth. May have to be one at a time and not sure what size they'll turn out.

Here goes,

Amelia

Good Morning!

Thank you everyone, you always have such kind words to say!!! I am so happy to finally be able to share this quilt with all of you. I loved every second of this process and cannot wait to start all over again on the next!

I can hardly bear the wait of seeing those of you that are in the hood and plan a stop over to see me. And to the rest of you, I do hope that Lollapalooza and I get the opportunity to meet you in your area very soon!

Archived