Thinking of buying a Lenni

MimiB

Hi:

I am in the Poulsbo area. I have narrowed my quilting machine search down to the Lenni. Do any of you use your Lenni for a quilting business? I only have so much room in my little beach house and the Lenni would fit perfectly. A used Lenni would be fine too only they seem to be hard to come by...

Thanks,

Mimi in Poulsbo, WA

Looking forward to Innovations!!!:)

Hi Mimi and welcome.

I have a Lenni, not using it for business at least not yet as I have a full time job. However, I do plan on doing some quilts for hire at some point. I see no reason that you couldn't use this machine for business. You would of course be limited to queen size quilts probably about 105 x 105 would be the largest you could manage on the 10 ft frame. It is a great machine and should work great for you with your space. Jeanne

Hi Mimi,

I'm going to be at Innovations, along with a bunch of other folk from here. I hope that you'll join the dinner crowd on Thurs. night, just let Linda, ffq-lar know that you are coming. She's doing reservations.

Lenni should be there for trying out as well, but I'm not officially working the booth, so I don't know for sure. If you want to be sure, drop a line to APQS.com and they can tell you. See you in 2.5 weeks!:P

Thank you. I would love to come. I homeschool my daughter so I may not be able to meet until Saturday but I will try my best for Thursday night. This forum of happy people has been the most influential factor in deciding on an APQS machine. Thanks for the welcome.

Mimi:D

Archived